Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weekly Report April 22-28

This is my attempt to continue to show and share with you all what I received this week:)
No matter what meme you are a part of or how you share feel free to leave a link
for me to visit!!


Books I bought this week:






The Iron witch & The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Stoker Sisters, Wicked Woods and Shimmer by Kailin Gow <-- These books were purchased from Jodie @ Uniquely Moi Books! Visit her seriously!!

Books I received for review:



                              
intangible- J. Meyers
Cold Blood- Heather Hildenbrand
Capture- Brina Courtney
Redheads are Soulless- Heather M White

Borrowed:

I am SUPER excited to get a chance to try these books out!! Thank you so much to Joy over at 
Joyous Reads for the chance!! She seriously rocks and her reviews are AMAZING go check her blog out!!!

Free E-Books
Beautiful Demons- Sarra Cannon


Make sure you leave me a link to come and visit you :)
So if I am honest with you all I am conflicted.  I hope that no one is doing this and by all means if you are or know some one that is please TELL ME! I am just trying to continue sharing my weekly spoils lol 







No comments:

Post a Comment