Saturday, April 7, 2012

IMM #10 April 1-7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. If you
are interested in doing your own IMM or just looking to hop around all the
different IMM's head on over there!!

E-books for Review!!
I was super excited to be asked by Heather Hildenbrand to review Dirty Blood (YAY)!!
I am super guilty of not posting last week that the awesome Nely Cab gifted me her book
Creatura to review before her spot on this Wednesday's #YABookChat where she is going
to be chatting with us all!! 9pm EST... Review up on Tuesday :)


Bought:

I ordered Goddess Interrupted from the Book Depository and while shopping in Shoppers Drug Mart
I seen Spellcaster and HAD to pick it up.  My LOVE for used books stores really paid
off this week when I got 2 Hard cover Charlaine Harris books! I am trying to collect 1-8 in HB
so was too excited to get these 2 for $10!! Also Eternal Starling by Angela Corbett was on
sale and I managed to pick it up.  Have been DYING to read this book!!
Won
Unraveling ARC from- Savannah from Books With Bite
Oppression from Sana from Artsy Musings of a Bibliophile and sent to me
from the Author Jessica Therrien signed but due to camera being dead I can't
show you her pretty writing!!



This is my mailbox this week!  I would LOVE to hear what was in yours so feel free
to leave a link in the comments or just tell me :) Hope you are all enjoying
your long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment