Friday, April 20, 2012

IMM #12 April 15-21


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.  It is to
share what we got each week and also our thoughts on those books. If you
are interested in doing your own IMM or just looking to hop around all the
different IMM's head on over there!!


This week for me was super slow...  I bought way more than I should have though lol.

This week I received:
I won from the marvelous Angeline Kace a signed Descended by Blood
a bookmark that got my pulse going and a AWESOME nail polish!!!

I bought:
I have been on and off about if I should buy this series and decided to just do
it this time!! I really hope that I am not let down!!

I bought these books for the Launch Party for Razorbill.  Leslie Livingston, Charles de Lint
and  Jay Asher were there!! If you look tomorrow I will have a post up with details, pics and
even a little video if I can!!! That's why my IMM is going up a day early!!

So that's what is in my mailbox this week!! What was in you mailbox?
Leave a link and I will do my best to get there and comment!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment