Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Wrap Up

















It's unbelievable how fast this year has gone and now we are already in July! After several months of not being able to spend as much time reading books as I would have liked to, I finally had more time for both reading and blogging about it in June. Here is my June wrap up:

Books read:8
Books read in English:6
Books read in Finnish:2
Finnish books read:2
Fiction:8
Nonfiction:0
Books reviewed:6

The books I read in June with links to my reviews:

-Christie, Agatha: Miss Marple's Final Cases
-Junkkaala, Heini: Kristuksen morsian (a play with a GLBT theme)
-Wilde, Oscar: The Picture of Dorian Gray

My summer vacation started on Thursday and I'm looking forward to a month of being able to "recharge my batteries" & to read as much as I ever want to! I'm also very much looking forward to my upcoming trips abroad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment