Monday, January 3, 2011

Life According to Literature, Take 3 & Some Wishes for 2011


















I tried to resist, but could not. This is my favorite meme, and here comes take 3. :) See the previous editions here and here.

To answer the following questions I'm using only books I have read between June 18 - when I posted take 2 of this meme - and December 31, 2010. Click on the title to find more info on the book.

Describe yourself: The Woman in White

How do you feel: Revolution

Describe how you currently live: Ice Land

If you could go anyway, where would you go: Summer in Baden-Baden

Your favorite form of transportation: Landing

Your best friend is: The Holy Machine

You and your friends are: The Birthday Boys

What's the weather like: Chaos and Night

You fear: The Small Hand

What is the best advice you have to give: To Say Nothing of the Dog

Thought for the day: Tell It to the Bees

How I would like to die: The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox

My soul's present condition: Purge

Well, from Purgatorio of take 1 to Purge. I don't think I have advanged much. ;)

                =====*=====*=====*=====*=====

I am very bad at keeping any New Year's resolutions and usually don't make any. There are, however, a few things, in addition to my reading goals, I would like to achieve in 2011. Maybe it will help to write them down here. :)

-Most of all, I would love, love, love :) to achieve the dancing goals I and Mr. Dance Partner have set for this year.
-I would like to finish at least two of the stories I have been writing for (what feels like) ages now.
-I would like to dedicate some time regurarly for learning Slovene, and hopefully to participate in a language course in Slovenia during my summer holiday.
-I really should take care of getting enough sleep during the week.
-I will keep my chocolate consumption to minimum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment