Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 21.9.2010

















Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by LizB of Should Be Reading.

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author too so that other Teaser Tuesday participients can add the book on their TBR lists, if tyhey like your teasers!
My teaser this week is from the latest novel by an author who has quickly become one of my favorite writers, namely Emma Donoghue. The book, of course, is Room.

     "Before I didn't even know to be mad that we can't open the Door, my head was too small to have Outside in it. When I was a little kid I thought like a little kid, but now I'm five I know everything." [p. 101]


I have little over 100 pages left to read and I'm actually taking a break from the book, because it's so good! I want it to last longer and I want to ponder about the story a little before continuing. It is an amazing book! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment