Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WWW Wednesdays 22.5.2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



This is my first ever WWW Wednesday post!
Here are my answers:


• What are you currently reading?
I'm still reading Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne. I'm really enjoying the book and hope to reach the last page later today.:) Verne is an old childhood favorite of mine.

• What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading The Strange Affair of Spring-Heeled Jack by Mark Hodder. What an adventure! What a brilliant book! It's the first in a series, and I cannot wait to read the next part. Hodder is now writing the fifth book.

• What do you think you’ll read next?
I have not decided yet. It might be The Orisis Ritual by George Mann. This is another steampunk series I recently started reading & fell immediately in love with! :)


Have a lovely Wednesday full of books and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment