Friday, January 20, 2012

Major Speed Bumps, Downhill Blog Depression and possibly The End?

...........Ok, first this is all being written from my busted ass iPhone, so bare with me!

Lately if you haven't noticed I've been dragging ass, and majorly sucking at blogging/reviewing/following thru and keeping my attention from wondering...squirrel!

You might be saying, "Oh there must be a great excuse", and you bet your ass I have like 50 amazing excuses! But that's just what they are, excuses. Regardless of the fact that they're legit and completely pardon me from my crimes of a horrid reviewer, it doesn't make them right.

I feel, all the way down to my core, that I'm letting SO many of you down. All I want is to be someones inspiration. To spark a reading or reviewing passion they never knew was there. I want to be that constant in this huge blogging sea, but in finding it harder and harder to keep my fingers latched onto that lifesaver that's keeping my head above water.

So why spill all this emotional vomit now?? It's has been a looooong time coming, but putting it into words hasn't really hit me until now.

Please, please just bare with me while I figure these messes (excuses) out on my end...Spunky, fun, BRIGHT NEON colors every where Jessica will be back. And probably soon then you, and even I, think!

No comments:

Post a Comment