Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In 2012 I Pledge to...






















...complete the challenges I've joined.

...read at least 10 books by LGBT authors or on LGBT themes.

...write more reviews. (I did pretty poorly in this in 2011 & ended up reviewing only a small portion of the books I read.)

...deepen my reading with filling in some gaps in my reading history i.e. READ MORE CLASSICS. (Is there something in the air or why have I read this same thing on a number of other book blogs, too?? ;))

...enjoy reading even more than I did in 2011. I want to find wonderful new to me authors & revisit some of my old favorites (Mrs Dalloway, anyone? ;)). I want to be swept away by great stories and beautiful writing. And I wish to share it all with you, the wonderful book blogging community!

Here's to a beautiful reading year!

No comments:

Post a Comment