Thursday, April 28, 2011

F-ING Pissed

ARRRRRRGGGGHHH! Currently I'm trying to re-word everything that I'm saying because I don't want to piss anyone off, but you know what? Screw that. This is my blog, my words, my opinions! So this is what I have to say:

ATTENTION: I understand that there are people out there with different opinions, beliefs, view points and all that. I am an EXTREMELY open-minded person. Yes I am loud, different and am not afraid to tell you exactly what I think. I'm sorry if you don't approve of what I'm putting on MY blog.... but if you have an issue with me, discuss it with only me, that's what e-mail is for!

So as a closing statement I'm going to say this.....

  • YES! I put up pictures of half-naked hot dudes on my blog
  • YES! I call them Man Candy
  • NO! I would not have a problem if people were putting up pictures of half naked women in bikini's, because honestly I would think they're hott too! If you got it flaunt it!
  • And I'm pretty sure if the gentlemen that I put on my blog are modeling half-naked, they probably aren't experiencing any self-esteem issues
  • Oh annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I think they're accustom to being plastered all over the place since that are models and all

Last, but not least is this....I understand that my audience is made up of men, women, both gay & straight....there's probably even some Llamas in there from Fiction Vixen's site....but the point is a blog is suppose to be a place where you can write what you want & say what you want. Yes there are always going to be those people looking down on you, saying this and that, but all I ask is to take it up with me, not my entire audience as well.

LOVE,

JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment