Monday, August 24, 2009

Chapter 14: Mailbox Monday 24.8.2009



















Mailbox Monday is a weekly event hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page.

I am incorrigible! I simply cannot help myself! I bought two new books again, and ordered some from
the Book Depository, but more about those later, as they have not yet arrived.

The two new additions to my book collection are:

  • Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant
    I have actually not read any of her books yet. Don't really know why, as I love historical fiction and have heard good things about Dunant's books. I also happen to collect fiction about sisters/nuns, so this was actually a must have for me.
  • Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
    I own her collected works, but it is such a huge book that you don't want to carry it around in your bag, and I tend to read on my way to work. So I bought this Penguin Classics edition of Northanger Abbey. There is also a lot of background information in this edition which is interesting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment