Sunday, September 2, 2012

WEEKLY REPORT & Shelf Sharing!

Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what 

new books I received and what has gone on in the past week.  So basically it's a 
report for all the awesome that I got and shared!
*NOTE* This week instead of sharing my posts I will be sharing a small section of 
one of my shelves...  One of my favourite ones!!!!

This week I bought: 
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts (my finished copy!!!)
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore


Receved from the AMAZING Ali Cross:

Desolate was awesome and I could barely contain my excitement when I opened this up!!!!

So I had a great week for books overall this week :)  Now I will share a small portion of one of my shelves because I love it!!!

Isn't it glorious?!  I LOVE mermaids and this is my mermaid only shelf.  Now I hope that I manage to add a few more for my birthday but I would like to know if you guys have any suggestions that aren't on here?!  Leaving one will get you extra points in the giveaway that starts TOMORROW!!!


Well that's it this week.  What do you think?!  PLEASE leave a link so I can visit what you got this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment