Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NEW LOOK!!!

LOOK!!!
Isn't it glorious?!  I have wanted something different and original for so long....  I thought that due to my limited abilities this was NEVER going to happen...  Then one wonderful Lady changed everything for me!!  Well she changed my blog that is for sure!!  Her name is Evie and she runs her own blog that I want you to visit(please she is really wonderful).
(click on her button and be taken away to her beautiful blog)

  See this set up?  I honestly would be lost if I even attempted to do ANY of this it would be a fail and I don't know if anything would even make it out alive.  So when Evie said she had a surprise and showed me this I had to fight the urge to get in my car and drive to her to hug her!! I am beside myself with happiness and pride for this design change and when I do see her next week I am not sure how I will be able to thank her enough!  There is so much awesome poured into this design I don't know what I love the most!! You even need to watch to see all the new meme banners that she made.  My Weekly Report is EPIC and I have the perfect Waiting on Wednesday one.  I would like to take this time to mention that my WoW's never even had a banner before tomorrow :)  

I am still adding a couple of things here and there.  Stuff that I kept meaning to do but never did before now.  Seeing I have this beautiful blog I need to get these things done and remain worthy of the design that Evie has made for me.  I love this!! I LOVE THIS SERIOUSLY!!!  I am so extremely lucky to not only have the ability to say that I know Evie and how wonderful she is but to be able to say that she designed this specifically for me!!!

THANK YOU EVIE!! YOU ARE AWESOME!
What  do you think?!  I would love to hear your thoughts and any kind words you may have for the wonderful Evie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment