Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011




This week long event has been put together by the following WONDERFUL peeps!

Rachel @ Fikshun
&
Jaime & Patricia @ 2 Chicks on Books

Today we're talking HAWT male specimens!
You know the swoon worthy male that we ALL look forward to meeting....don't deny it, you've picked a couple book boy-toys for yourself ;)







#10 Will (From Angelfire - By Courtney Allison Moulton) - I love Will because he is so duty bound & respectful. It kills me to see him struggle with his emotions the way he does, but there's just something about his turmoil that tugs at my heart strings.







#9 Adam (From Shatter Me - By Tahereh Mafi) - Someone give me the ability to kill with my touch & put us in a cell together....please! For me, words can NOT even begin to describe how completely & utterly amazing Adam is as a man. I <3 him!







#8 Justin (From Unleashed - By Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie) - Though you don't meet him until later in the book, the impact that he has is PHENOMENAL! He's the walking, talking poster child for every bad-boy our mothers warned us about. PLUS, he rides a motorcycle....yeah, tell me that's not hot!



#7 Alex (From Cold Blood - By Heather Hildenbrand) - Yes, initially I thought he was kind of a dick, but you know how tough guys can have those stone-cold faces on all the time. When his walls came down, they absolutely crashed, letting everything out like a damn flood. Wearing his emotions on his sleeve is so refreshing!






 






#6 Dean (From Captivated - By Deb Apodaca) - Brooding doesn't even begin to define Dean. But with his amazing eyes, bulging muscles, and searing hot passion, I want to be the first in line to have a crack at this dude ;-)



#5 Caden (From Anathema - By K.A. Tucker) - Seriously, swoon! Caden may be a vampire who's been deprived of human blood since the collapse of the world, but DAMN! He seriously can melt a chicks heart, real quick!







 
#4 Ash (From The Iron Knight - By Julie Kagawa) - I think the name says it all in this one. From the beginning of The Iron King, Ash struck a cord with us all. Determination, loyalty & fierceness sum this dark haired hottie up. So when reading an entire book from his P.O.V. the way I looked at Ash was taken to another level. Deep, emotional & loving are now the first words that pop into my head when I think of Ash.

 


#3 Zsadist (From Lover Awakened - By J.R. Ward) - Ok, ok, so this book didn't come out this year, but meeting the whole BDB clan was a first for me this year. So when I meet Zsadist in Dark Lover, I KNEW he'd be an amazing future BF! I could go on for days, but I won't, you all know what I'm talking about, so we'll leave it at that :D




#2 Bones (From Halfway to the Grave - By Jeaniene Frost) Yet again, another that wasn't released this year, but I was recently introduced to. Snarky comments & white hot passion are what initially pop into my head....well along with his sexy English accent & killer bedroom skills.




#1 Barrons (From Shadowfever - By Karen Marie Moning) - Who else do you think would be my #1??? Barron's is the poster child for HAWT, DROOL-WORTHYWANNA-RIP-HIM-APART-WITH-MY-TEETH Book BF's! Not only did he complete blow my mind, but he shed layers of himself in this book that I didn't even think he had. But I would most certainly make him a cake JUST to have him throw a fit & fling to all over me!





Who are your Book Boyfriends from this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment