Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 1.11.2011








Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
Share the title and author too so that other Teaser Tuesday participients can add the book on their TBR lists, if they like your teasers!

I'm finally reading a great classic I've meant to read for a very long time!

"Ignorance is the parent of fear, and being completely nonplussed and confounded by the stranger, I confess I was now as much afraid of him as if it was the devil himself who had thus broken into my room at the dead of night. In fact, I was so afraid of him that I was not game enough just then to address him, and demand a satisfactory answer concerning what seemed inexplicaple in him." [Moby Dick by Herman Melville, p. 42]

No comments:

Post a Comment